- 5 Things We Don’t Want to Live Without in Our Outdoor Camp Kitchen Setup
- Fun and Free in Tucson: Heritage Flight Training – Watch Modern and Historic Aircraft Fly Together!
- Best Motorhome Sleeper Sofa: Coddle Toggle Couch in a Box Review
- Dispersed Camping in Ironwood Forest National Monument near Marana, Arizona
- Dragoon Mountains Forest Road 687 Dispersed Camping Area by Way of Whitewater Draw
- Hooray for Pollinators! A Visit From Lesser Long-nosed Bats
Hi! We’re Levi and Nicole.
We got tired of doing what we were “supposed” to do. We had a house we didn’t want in an area we didn’t love, and cubicle jobs that ran us ragged. In 2017, we traded it all for a 39-foot motorhome and moved to Tucson, AZ.
We create content about camping, small space living, and everything our beautiful southern Arizona home has to offer. We hope this website provides you with camping and small space living inspiration.
Sign up to hear from us when we have something new to share. Expect photos we don’t share anywhere else, camping gear we love, and be the first to know when we have a new blog post or video.